• Have you ever come in conflict with the law
  • Has your criminal record impacted negatively on your studies? Or affected your application for a bursary?
  • Have you ever paid an admission of guilt in
    court or police station?
  • Have you ever been sentenced in a court to a fine or suspended sentence?
  • You could also be cautioned and discharged with a record.


  • If you were convicted as an adult, we could assist you after 10 years.
  • If you were convicted as a juvenile, we could assist you after 5 years.

Please contact us to check if you qualify to have your record cleared:

Please also check out our Facebook page:

All dealings are strictly confidential and held in the strictest confidence by our members.